The first release on Pilot 11 includes a selection of tracks taken from EPs 1, 2 and 3 released originally in 2010 and 2011 by FIELD SET on the Fete Recordings label and made avaialble via Bandcamp
1. Underground Car Park Rain In Town Attic Rain Air con system in underground car park at Victoria Shopping Centre Nottingham - followed by torrential downpour in town leaving shops - followed by rain on attic skylight window in Sneinton mixed with rain on attic skylight on Isle of Skye. .
2. Power Cut At Sneinton - Sneinton power cut and house burglar alarms during it.
3. Railings At Kilt Rock - Wind blowing through hollow metal railings at Kilt Rock viewing point on Isle of Skye.
Featured at SOUNDkitchen’s HOME and METAL installations at Supersonic Festival Birmingham UK in October 2011.
4. Rubha Hunish - Recorded on Rhubba Hunish on the Isle of Skye in April 2009.
5. Byron Arrives - Recorded at Newstead Abbey waterfall - Nottinghamshire 25 February 2010.
Released by: Pilot 11 Net Label
Release/catalogue number: PE001
Release date: Jan31, 2012